Our final project!!

Everything has been finished! I'm overjoyed to be able to share that our film is now available for viewing. It's been a long journey, but I'm relieved to say that we've arrived at our goal. There have been many highlights and downsides throughout the film. I'd want to discuss and reflect on it now that we've finally completed it. 

Bonding, acting, and this experience have all been positive aspects of this process for me. Because we spent so much time together throughout the process, I was able to form stronger bonds with my creative team. Everyone seemed to get closer, and we were able to bond over shared interests and goals. Filming was fantastic for a variety of reasons, including the fact that everyone had the opportunity to participate. It was so cool seeing how each shot came out on camera! It also has made me feel more confident for the first AICE paper we will be doing next month. 


Finally, leaving things till the last minute and racing to finish them was my downfall. I was grateful that my group was understanding and supportive throughout those times. We all collaborated and completed tasks in a timely manner. The knowledge that you have a team kept me going throughout the project. We went over all of the finishing touches one last time, including music, transitions, and overall editing elements. It was hard to put everything together, but we knew it was time to call it a day. Everyone was so excited to see our completed hard work. Everything is in order, and we are ready to present our project to the world. I am truly so proud of my group and me for this project and our work. I can't wait for you to see the end result and provide feedback.

Comments